Thanks to the fine folks at The Beguiling and Word on the Street, we’ll be giving away one Comics & Graphic Novels prize package from WOTS! at the Joe Shuster Awards ceremony this Saturday night.
Every person attending the event will be given a raffle ticket and at the end of the ceremony we’ll be drawing a winner. You must be present with your ticket in order to claim this awesome package!
The prize package consists of copies of these great books (all of which will be available at the festival this weekend):
* CTON’s Super A-maze-ing Year of Crazy Comics, by Clayton Hamner (Owlkids)
* Dinosaur Comics: Your Whole Family Is Made Out Of Meat, by Ryan North (Quack!)
* Essex County (Collected Edition), by Jeff Lemire (Top Shelf)
* Galaxion Vol.1: The Jump, by Tara Tallan (Helikon Comics)
* I’m Crazy, by Adam Bourret (Self-published)
* Mirror Mind, by Tory Woollcott (Self-Published)
* Quarter-Life Crisis Vol. 1, by Evan Munday (Self-Published)
* Sword Of My Mouth #1, by Jim Munroe and Shannon Gerrard (IDW )
* Therefore, Repent!, by Jim Munroe & Salgood Sam (NMK/IDW)
* The War at Ellsmere, by Faith Hicks (SLG Publishing)
The Beguiling and The Word On The Street would like to thank all of the participating author and publisher sponsors for donating these books, and the CCBCAA would like to thank The Beguiling and Word on the Street for making this special give-away possible for attendees of the JSA ceremony!