From the website:
****IMPORTANT: THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE SALES FOR THIS EVENT. ALL TICKETS, INCLUDING CHILDREN’S PASSES, ARE BEING SOLD IN ADVANCE ONLY. If you arrive onto Stampede park without a valid ticket, you will be turned away.****
The Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo is the only festival in Calgary where you can get your sci-fi, film, television, fantasy, horror, comic book, gaming, and animation fix all in one incredible weekend. Join 60,000 other fans for this celebration of pop culture April 26-28, 2013 at the BMO Centre, Stampede Park.
This year the Calgary Expo will feature a variety of guests from different industries. From film and television stars to make-up artists, to writers, to comic book creators, to cosplay specialists and so much more – the Calgary Expo covers every corner of pop culture imaginable! We’ve got over 600 exhibitors, artists, and special guests, all in one spot!
We have adopted a lot of the successful operational components from the Edmonton Expo into the 2013 plan for the Calgary show so as to ensure that crowds and lines will be more effectively managed.
- If you have any concerns about how we’re going to manage 60,000+ people at the Stampede Grounds this year, please feel free to visit our FAQ for more information.
- Tickets are now sold out online with the exception of children’s passes. Please visit our Buy Tickets page for a list of retailers who are selling passes in their stores, as some of them still have passes available.
- Children’s passes (kids aged 3-12) must also be purchased in advance. To purchase your children’s passes for the Calgary Expo please click HERE.
- To purchase tickets to the “Weird Al” Yankovic concert please click HERE.
- For up to date information, announcements, and news, be sure to follow us on FACEBOOK and on TWITTER.